Photobucket

Monday, June 1, 2009

A blessed Mommy


I am such a blessed Mommy!!! Yesterday I got a message a spent about an hour reading a caring bridge site about a little boy that I have followed for a while who is finally out of pain and at home in heaven. I know some of the people who might read my blog have went through very difficult situations with family members and even children. But as I sat and read and cried and cried and cried. I could not help but think that I take for granted just how blessed I really am. Some days it can seem I am having a rough day but my roughest day just can't even hold a candle to what others have experienced. I am a firm believer in never wake a sleeping baby. But I walked straight to Jackson's bed looked over at him sleeping so sweetly and picked him right up. I guess we often forget how blessed we really are and how we really are very fortunate to have such a wonderful life!!

1 comment:

Monica said...

I cried and cried Sunday as I read about Tucker as well. That family has endured such pain but have come out with the Cross in their hand. They are such a family of Faith. I admire them so much. I too sat and thought of all that I take for granted. You just never know. God bless the Beams!