Photobucket

Monday, June 8, 2009

He Stands.... Alone!!!

In the past week Jackson has learned to stand alone for a long time. For a little while now he could stand for a few seconds but now he is up to minutes. He has tried to take 1 step but no walking yet.... I am sure it will come too soon. As for now he just dives at you so be prepared if you are in his line of sight. Also, I got a new camera this week so I wanted to post some of my pictures from my new camera. Now I am not really sure how to work it but I have been able to take some great pictures already. I am so excited that I was able to get my camera prior to our beach trip. We leave this week to take Jackson to the beach for the 1st time ever. I am sure I will be posting many more pictures when we return. In addition, we are planning for Jackson's 1st birthday party right now. We have ordered the cake and purchased most of the things we need for the party. And we have purchased Jackson's early birthday gift.... a puppy!! We will pick him up after we get back from the beach and I am sure there will be tons of pictures of him soon. We are getting a chocolate cocker spaniel puppy. He is so cute we went and picked him out last week and feel in love with him at 1st sight.

This is Jackson standing alone!He is such a happy boy he is becoming so mobile. Something he loves and something that scares me to death!
Here Jackson is playing with his new favorite toy. Yes that is a washcloth. He loves it and carries it around all over the place.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Too CUTE! Can't believe he is already 1. AND I STILL HAVEN"T SEEN HIM!! What kind of party is he having?

Brandi said...

Have so much fun at the beach! What kind of camera did you end up getting? We are still trying to figure out ours. I'm guessing Jackson will be roaming your house in no time.

Grandmother said...

He is getting to be a BIG boy.