Thursday, November 27, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
Now as for this week "THE GAME" is Saturday so we will be in Tuscaloosa to tailgate for that and we will be going to the game also. So I will have pictures of that event next week. Roll Tide Roll!!!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Here is Jackson right after he figured out that the puppy had hair and he knew exactly what to do with it.... Pull it!!
This is an action shot. The dog jumped over his head and he tried to watch her!! I can't believe I got the dog in the air in my shot.
Jackson is growing and changing so much and one area where we can really tell he is growing is in his bath tub. Here is a picture of Jackson in his tub on October 5th and then on November 5th. Yes that tub is getting full!!!
Monday, November 3, 2008
- Jackson does not know that I have a monitor in my room and can hear all that chatter. He talks some in front of us but he talks the most when he is in his bed in the mornings by himself. When he sees me he just goes quite. But I love to lay in my bed and just listen to him chatter.
- Jackson does not know that his thumbs are not going to give him milk. He thinks if he sucks hard enough something will come out. However, all that happens is that I take them out of his mouth.
- Jackson does not know or care about the benefits of tummy time. He hates it. I have tried everything and the longest he has ever been on his tummy is about 5 minutes.
- Jackson does not know or want to know about this time change stuff. But his internal alarm went off at 5:30 am and he wad ready to get going.
- Jackson does know that Mommy loves to take pictures and has literally taken several thousand since he was born. Some of my favorites are the ones that show his personality. Like this one where he is pouting because Daddy is not talking to him.
- Jackson does know that he likes to eat! He wants his food to be sitting there ready as soon as he signals he is ready for it. And if its not noise pollution sensors may go off as a result of his screams!
- Jackson does know how to flirt already. I am not sure if that is good or bad. But he has this certain smile complete with dimples and happy eyes that is so cute!!
- Jackson does know that he is very loved and very spoiled. Hey who doesn't wanna be spoiled!!
I am sure I will think of tons more but these are just a few of my thoughts!!