Photobucket

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Canada/New England Cruise

We left on September 12th for a 7 night cruise. We left New York and headed to 5 different ports. We visited Newport Rhode Island, Boston Massachusetts, Bar Harbor Maine, St John New Brunswick Canada and Halifax Nova Scotia Canada. I could blog about this trip forever. We are not necessarily "cruise people" but I am not sure there would be another way to see so many places in such a short time. Now I could have used an extra day to see more of Boston and an extra day in Maine to eat more wonderful cheap lobster. I also could have skipped St John altogether. I had to narrow down the pictures I could post on here because it takes so long to upload them but here are a few of my favorites.
In Newport there were hundreds of sailboats
This is before our 1st formal night. At Fenway Park in BostonA Memorial Garden in Boston As we left out of Boston On Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor Maine.A view of the ship as it sat in Bar Harbor As we left Bar Harbor I saw this and thought it was too pretty to pass up.Before our 2nd formal night.

The Statue of Liberty as we arrived back into NYC

Chad as we arrived back into NYC.

Ground Zero site in NYC

1 comment:

Monica said...

All the blogs are great! Your baby is growing up so quick. He is a handsome man. Wow at all the pumpkins. My kids would love that!The sailboats are beautiful. It looks like a postcard.