Photobucket

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Shoes

Anyone who saw Jackson from about mid May till late August saw him without shoes. He learned to walk without shoes and I don't think he remembered anything but bare feet. Well as it began to get closer to fall we knew he would need some shoes. I wanted to get supportive shoes but I did not want them to be so heavy that he lost mobility. I mean have you picked up toddlers shoes lately some of them way a ton considering he only weighs 21 lbs. So I found some great stride rite shoes and thankfully they were able to measure his foot, by the way a 5 1/2 wide. When we 1st put them on him in the store he acted as if his feet were stuck to the floor but with in a few minutes he was moving again and has not stopped.


You will notive in this picture that his head is cut off which is because he was running at me in his new shoes.



No comments: