Photobucket

Monday, October 13, 2008

3 months old!!

My sweet baby boy is now 3 whole months old. Where has the time gone? We were in Jackson's room this afternoon and Chad suggested that I replace one of Jackson's pictures with a more current one. I advised him I would not be doing this because that picture is the only reminder in his room of my "little" baby boy. He has changed so much and grown so much since that picture was taken. Here are some pictures to show you how he has changed

Birthday


At 1 month

At 2 months

At 3 months


As I have said before yes I want him to grow up and learn to do new things (like sleep all night haha), but I also want him to do it very slowly. Most of you know I do not like to be pregnant. I do not glow, I get anemia, diabetes, high blood pressure and I am sick. So Jackson will be my last baby. And if he could be Mommy's little boy as long as possible I would appreciate it!!

Now I have promised a blog for our recent trip and I will get it done either later tonight or tomorrow just depending on when Jackson lets me!! Oh yea and I know Jackson is a Mommy's boy and as I have said before since I carried him 9 months I think I deserve for him to be a Mommy's boy at least until he can walk (then I am sure he will prefer Daddy).

No comments: