Photobucket

Monday, October 20, 2008

Wow he is a growing boy!!

Well most of you have seen pictures of Jackson and see that he is really growing. Well today we went to the Dr. to get 2 of his shots. Normally you would not take a baby in at 3 months but we are doing an alternate shot schedule so it required a visit at 3 months. So Dr. Anderson did a quick check up and we weighed the little man. Well in one month he went from 12 lbs 2 oz to 14 lbs 5 oz. So needless to say Dr. Anderson was pleased with his growth (of course he is not the one getting up every night to feed him at 2 am). But I would rather have a demanding eater than one who you can't get to eat. He also noticed the stream of drool hanging from Jackson's mouth and thinks he will be teething early. Other than that he said everything was fine and Jackson was healthy. We will go back for the regular 4 month check up on November 13th.
You have to stay undressed so long that we decided to cover Jackson up. But there was no way that he was going to keep his feet under the cover. He hates cover. He likes to cuddle with his blanket but not to cover up with it.

During the past week Jackson got to visit with 3 of his Great-Grandparents. I am so glad that he has the benefit of them in his life. When I was a child I lived near my Great-Grandparents and it gave me memories that have lasted till this day. Some of us are not lucky enough to have them around but he is so we are going to try to have Jackson see them as often as possible.


We had a wonderful weekend this past week. We went down to my Mom's on Friday so that we could go to the game Saturday. Wow these games are ageing me quickly. I love to go to games but the benefit of replay you get at home is so nice. I never even knew why we got the excessive celebration penalty till Monday. But the excitement and atmosphere in the stadium is wonderful. You just can't beat sharing the drama in the stadium. I do love it!!! Sunday we mostly hung around Mom's and then took Jackson to the Dr. Monday morning before coming home.


Sorry it has taken me so long to get this weeks blog up. I will do better next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I can't believe I still haven't been able to get my hands on him. :) Glad all is well. We are headed to TN this weekend so help us pull them through. I saw that it is going to be cold and rainy. :( Oh well.

Brandi said...

Jackson looks so alert. He looks like he has grown since we saw him. Well, I guess that was several weeks ago. Crazy! Kuddos to you for being so optimistic about getting up at 2. I don't think, no I know, I would not have such positive things to say.

bstyles said...

You've been tagged. Check out my blog..stylesthree.blogspot.com
Brandi