Photobucket

Friday, October 31, 2008

Jackson's 1st Halloween

Trick or Treat to you all!!!

I can't believe Jackson's 1st Halloween is here already. Just one very quick year ago were were going to infertility appointments all the time and now I have a great little boy! He is getting so big. I bought his costume a couple of months ago and was just sure it would be WAYYYYYY big on him. Well I tried it on him two weeks ago and it fit perfect and when I tried it on last night well I saw that the pea had outgrown his pod!! We only took him to a few places and since we live so far away from lots of our friends and family we sent out Halloween cards I hoped I timed the mailings so that they received them today. My Mom called today to tell me she got it so I guess my plan was successful.


We also made cards for our friends and family that live close by. I use Creative Memories digital scrapbooking program



We have a maple tree in our yard that is only 3 years old but this year it has turned out to be quite pretty so we decided to get a family picture in front of the tree (Thank goodness for timers on cameras).

I love to decorate for every holiday and Halloween is no exception. Here is how our decorations looked this year. Lots of people noticed and commented on our Bama pumpkin.





Finally, Jackson got toys for this Halloween since he can't eat candy. I guess I could have gotten him some oatmeal cereal but I am sure he prefers the toy!!





4 comments:

Brandi said...

We got our card today. It is so cute! What a great idea. Jackson looks so cute in his pod! Looks like he was digging the costume. Happy First Halloween Jackson!

Anonymous said...

He is cute

Peyton

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful


Bailie

Anonymous said...

I did not receive a card missy! He is cute. Hope to see you soon. You should see Rachel. WOW she is HUGE! :)