Photobucket

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!


We would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. To me Christmas is truly a magical time for all of us and if we can only try to put all the hustle and bustle aside and see Christmas as we did as a child. And instead of worrying about schedules and events just thinking about the real meaning of Christmas.


Christmas Magic
Are we too grownup to feel a thrill
As we light the Christmas tree?
Are we immune to cookies,
Christmas cards and Christmas glee?

Are we too adult to "Ooh" and "Aah"
At the Christmas candle's glow?
Are we blasé about our gifts;
Do we shun the mistletoe?

Are we too mature for carols,
For merry or for jolly?
Do the decorations leave us cold,
The ornaments and holly?

Fat chance! We'll never grow too old
To love the Christmas magic.
A year without a Christmas
Would be boring, even tragic.

So bring it on! The candy canes,
The feasting and good cheer;
O Christmas, lovely Christmas,
You're the highlight of the year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card. You should have stuck a picture of the girls on there too..It is so true. We should stop and remember the TRUE meaning of Christmas. I am trying to teach my children that it is not about the gifts and Santa. I also like the 5 month post. Too bad I still haven't seen the little munchkin. I am glad you do this post so I can watch him grow from afar. :)

Brysmommy, Kenswifey said...

You have an award..go pick it up on my page.

Anonymous said...

Where is this weeks blog??!!