Photobucket

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Baby is getting too big too fast .... 5 months already



Well I just can't believe how fast time flies, this past Saturday Jackson celebrated his 5 month birthday. No cake yet but he did have some pears and carrots yum! He is getting so big and doing so many new things. He can sit alone for about a minute before he falls over, he is laughing all the time, he has found his cute little toes, and he is really beginning to be very interested in the world around him. He is changing so very fast that everyday when I look at him it seems like I see something a little different.



Here is Jackson on his 5 month birthday. Here Jackson seems to be saying "haven't you taken enough pictures yet Mom?". Jackson infant bathtub also makes into a toddler bathtub and he loves it. He sits up so big in it and really loves his bath time. He does not mind the water in his face and he loves to splash water. And we still put his tub in the kitchen sink to save our back from bending over the bathtub. Jackson has always had tons of hair and now when we dry his hair after his bath he can get a bit of a spike.


I have another post that I will try to get finished tonight and I am sure I will have lots more over the next week. So to you regular readers stay tuned

1 comment:

The James Family said...

He is so cute Miranda! Oh, and by the way, I saw what you had said on your facebook about people actually reading your blog! I think the same thing! But I do it more for just us cause I print off the posts and save them kind of like a journal! That way I won't forget all the important stuff years to come! But I do read your blog, Im just always so behind when I do! I hope y'all have a very Merry Christmas!