Photobucket

Saturday, May 23, 2009

He can crawl FINALLY!!

Lets see Jackson started pulling up a month ago, he can stand alone for a few seconds and he can cruise from place to place but now and only now he decides he might benefit from crawling.... Go Figure!!!! Now I will tell you the 1st time he crawled was out of pure anger that we would not pick him up but now he is figuring out that this is not a bad way to travel. He will only crawl on carpet or on a rug if he gets to hardwood or tile he stops! And he usually stops and stands up on only his hands and feet instead of his knees. Something tells me I am going to have a walker soon!!

3 comments:

Grandmother said...

That is great. I am sure he will get the crawling down and then walk soon.

Brandi said...

Yea Jackson!

Monica said...

He is looking at you like why in the heck do you keep moving my dang toy when I get to it. HA! YEA JACKSON!