Photobucket

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I love photo stuff

Many if not most of you know I am a picture junkie and I love photo stuff. I love editing photos or messing with them to see what I can do. A few days ago I took this picture of Jackson out by our hydrangea which I think is really a pretty color and I decided to play with it a little.
I also I have found some picture frames at Target that I love. They are basically 2 pieces of glass that you place pictures between in any manner that you wish. You can see straight through to the wall behind. I like them so much that I have 2 of these frames. I had so many of Jackson's new pictures that I wanted to put out but not enough places to put them that I decided this collage idea was a good one. The only thing is that it is hard to take a picture of a picture so I know there is a glare but maybe you get the idea.....

1 comment:

Monica said...

Hey girl! That picture is good. I have wondered about ya'll lately with all the Swine Flu up your area. Give me a call when you have time.