Photobucket

Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Wonderful Mother's Day Weekend

My wonderful husband planned a great Mother's Day weekend for all of us. Now as most of you parent's know a relaxed Mommy is a happy Mommy and if Mommy is happy everyone is happy. So Friday night we went for a wonderful gondola ride a Bridge Street, complete with a dinner at Cantina Laredo, and a nights stay at the Westin hotel. We had a great time and really enjoyed our date night and sleeping in for a little bit.

The on Mother's Day we ate lunch with Chad's Mom and family and then came home and I got my wonderful Mother's Day gift from my sweet boys! A spa gift card from the Heavenly Spa and a wonderful Apple Pie Caramel Apple from the Chocolate Crocodile at Bridge Street. So I have scheduled this Tuesday to be my Spa Day so if you need me sorry I am not going to be available.....

3 comments:

Starr said...

Cute shirt, I have one just like it!

Monica said...

That is sweet.

Peyton D. James said...

I Love Bridge Street so much! I am so jealous you live so close! Me and a friend will be staying up there one night in June. I can't wait!