Photobucket

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Chad's Birthday Dinner

About a week before Chad's Birthday we drove up to Monteagle TN with Chad's parents to High Point Restaurant. If you live in the area I would definitely recommend it for a nice dinner at a quaint place. Check out the web site for more info. http://highpointrestaurant.net/5301.html

Before we left for dinner we took a family picture and you will notice that Jackson has a slight halo. This is quite funny because he is all boy and would tarnish the halo image. But of course he will always be his Mommy's angel!!
Chad and Jackson in front of the door at High Point. I just love these guys so much!!
Here are a few shots inside and outside of the restaurant of Jackson. It was an old stone building and had tons of small rooms and a great patio area outside. I will be going back to this place.... hopefully soon!!


2 comments:

Monica said...

So sweet! Happy belated b'day Chad. I was wondering if you fell off the planet! ROLL TIDE!

Keri Lyn @ She Saved said...

Hi!! I am tagging you as a reader of my blog ( SheSaved ) and I would love to send a
small gift of my appreciation to you ... if you respond with your address I will pop
a little holiday cheer in the mail to you.
Also, I would love it if you would let everyone know that you were tagged by leaving a
comment in this post:
http://www.shesaved.com/2009/12/drum-roll-pleeeeaseeeeee.html

thanks again for being a part of my blog!! Blessings, Keri Lyn