Photobucket

Monday, November 3, 2008

Things Jackson has and has not figured out

Since I have already posted all about Halloween I was not sure what to put into this blog so as I was sitting here reading other blogs I decided to tell you about some of his Jackson's ideas on life
  • Jackson does not know that I have a monitor in my room and can hear all that chatter. He talks some in front of us but he talks the most when he is in his bed in the mornings by himself. When he sees me he just goes quite. But I love to lay in my bed and just listen to him chatter.

  • Jackson does not know that his thumbs are not going to give him milk. He thinks if he sucks hard enough something will come out. However, all that happens is that I take them out of his mouth.

  • Jackson does not know or care about the benefits of tummy time. He hates it. I have tried everything and the longest he has ever been on his tummy is about 5 minutes.

  • Jackson does not know or want to know about this time change stuff. But his internal alarm went off at 5:30 am and he wad ready to get going.

  • Jackson does know that Mommy loves to take pictures and has literally taken several thousand since he was born. Some of my favorites are the ones that show his personality. Like this one where he is pouting because Daddy is not talking to him.

  • Jackson does know that he likes to eat! He wants his food to be sitting there ready as soon as he signals he is ready for it. And if its not noise pollution sensors may go off as a result of his screams!

  • Jackson does know how to flirt already. I am not sure if that is good or bad. But he has this certain smile complete with dimples and happy eyes that is so cute!!
  • Jackson does know that he is very loved and very spoiled. Hey who doesn't wanna be spoiled!!

I am sure I will think of tons more but these are just a few of my thoughts!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is super cute. Rachel is now home and on STRICT bedrest until the babies are born. Pray for her and the babies. She is not due until Dec. 25th and they really need to stay in at least another 2 weeks.