Photobucket

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jackson's 1st tooth.

This morning I was giving Jackson his bottle when he seemed to be doing something funny with his mouth. I felt inside and found he had finally cut his first tooth. I say finally because I had felt the bump for this tooth for about a month but it would not come through. I went to show it to Daddy and then of course started trying to get a picture of it. Here is the only shot he let me have so far. (If I get others later I will post.)



3 comments:

Brandi said...

Yea Jackson! You beat HC to the first tooth. We are almost 9 months and still nothing. I'm not sure we will see any soon either.

Anonymous said...

That is funny!

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?? I have been calling you for like 5 days and you have not called me back. You haven't done a new post either. Let me know you are ok.