Photobucket

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Jackson Waves Bye-Bye!



Jackson has learned to wave Bye-Bye that is when he is in the mood. He started only waving when I waved at him now he will usually wave when you say bye-bye. He also now loves to clap. Now clapping is much more random he claps just to see himself clap and will not do it when I try to get him to. So thus we have video of waving but none of clapping...



He has also taken up falling asleep in his swing. He has always been a swing boy but now he wants to sit up so he will get so tired while he sits up that when I look over he has fallen asleep. Of course before I move him I take pictures. And might I add his swings batteries get a workout swinging him -- it does not seem to go as fast as it once did.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I love the video. Hope I get to meet him before he is ONE! :)

Brandi said...

I love the gradual wave. I'm thinking about it...okay here it comes...hey Mommy! Too cute. I wish HC was a swing girl. She never dug it. I thought it would be her favorite because it would have been mine. She didn't really care. It is now in the attic. Maybe we will get our money's worth whenever number two comes along. Not anytime soon.

0 said...

bless his heart!!