Photobucket

Friday, January 9, 2009

My Baby is almost 6 months


My sweet baby boy is going to be six months next week and although we are having official 6 month pictures made later this month we took Jackson to The City Park to take a few shots today. We got some wonderful pictures.








I guess I really have not made a post about the new year either. Well I am just not sure how 2009 could be much better than 2008 but if it can bring it on!! Jackson has been a wonderful addition to our lives. In his short 6 months he has brought us so much joy and happiness. We are truly blessed to have such a happy and healthy little boy. You have not lived until you have experienced the unconditional love of a child. So here is to hoping and praying for a wonderful 2009 full of happiness, excitement and most of all wonderful memories we will always cherish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are cute pics! FinalLy a post! :) I notice there is no comment on Bama's TERRIBLE appearance in the Sugar Bowl. At least we had a 12-0 season! ROLL TIDE! Still would love to see Jackson, preferably before he starts walking. Maybe ya'll can come down for my party. Even if you don't want to buy anything it will give me a good reason to see him. :)

0 said...

Love these pictures!