Photobucket

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jackson and his "pet"

Ok so I will have to give you some background on this story. I am not a cat person I much rather dogs.. but (yes there is a but on this on) while I was pregnant we found out a cat had given birth to her litter of kittens under our house. I was dead set that we would get rid of them and send them to Papa's farm. I waited till the kittens were about 12 weeks old and I caught the Mommy cat and one of the kittens and they now live happily at the farm. However this one kitten watched me catch the Mommy and her sister and she was not going anywhere near that cage. So I could not help feeding her and she has now in a way became a pet. She is totally an outside cat but she does not like to get around people however Jackson loves to watch her play outside. And she loves to watch Jackson inside. So one day while it is pretty I let Jackson sit out on the deck and of course the kitten who will not go near anyone come right up to him. She almost got too close and Jackson almost got a hand full of her hair. So of course I took some pictures. Oh yea and in case you wondered the kitten's name is Kitty. And yes I did think long and hard about that name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kitty....maybe one day she will let Jackson be her friend.