Photobucket

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My sweet Valentine's Day gift.

Last November my cousin Starr and I went to Christmas Village in Birmingham and I found this picture frame that I loved. However, I would not buy one for myself. So I came home with their web address and showed it to Chad. He apparently called and tried to get me one for Christmas but could not because they were not taking orders. So I was shocked to open my really large Valentine's Day gift. I love this frame and I love my sweet husband for remembering that I wanted it and going through all he did to get it for me. I am so lucky to have such a thoughtful husband who always seems to be listening if I say I want something. Yes you can call it spoiled it if you want and I won't disagree....
Here you can see Jackson helping me open my gift.

Here is the picture of Jackson and me in my wonderful frame!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. He has been spoiling you from day one. I remember all the baskets he used to send you when you still lived here. It is good to know there are still some sweet ones around. My husband actually gave me an hour massage and a 30 minute deep tissue pedicure this year. I was like wow is it Christmas??!! HA! Call when you come back this way.