Photobucket

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Jackson can say his 1st word. And that word is....

Mama

Jackson has a wonderful new skill. He can say "Mama"!!! Yep Mama is his 1st word. Now some of you may say no children's 1st word is always Dada well not mine!! And this is very fair since he looks just like his Daddy. For about a week off and on I would think I heard him say it especially when he wants something or he can't see me. However I knew it was a little early for him to talk so I doubted myself. But I guess he has heard plenty of his Mommy talking so I guess the stimulation works. So this morning when he got home from MeMaw and Papa's he said it as soon as he saw me and when I walked away he said it several more times till I came back where he could see me. So I decided that if I could get it on video it would be proof to myself that he is saying it. So I took the 1st video and he said it so I took a few more video's and he said it on them too so here is the 1st video I took. I guess you can be the judge.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeap it Mama for sure.

Brandi said...

Sounds just like HC. Mama was her first word. Dada quickly followed and she would say dada when she was happy. Mama when she was crying. No it is mostly mama. I think it is a stage or something. I love it though!

Anonymous said...

It is definitley Mama. Carly said Mama first and Taylor said Da Da first. Isn't it sweet. :)

0 said...

Definitly Mama!! Analyce said "MA" first!! She called us Ma and Da forever!! Love it!! :o)