Photobucket

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Our 2nd Anniversary

Our 2nd Anniversary was of course on St Patrick's Day. So we decided to get away for a few days but we did not wanna be too far away from our sweet little boy. So we decided to drive down to Biloxi for a few days. We had a really good time and it was nice to get away for some Mommy and Daddy time. We also got to go out to eat some really good food and actually eat it while it is hot. And we did some outlet shopping in Gulfport. I found tons of things for Jackson and actually found an Easter dress for me too. And as nice as it was to get away it was just as nice to get back to Birmingham and pick up Jackson from my Mom. I understand he had been a good boy (not that Grandparents ever say different). Here are a few pictures from our get away.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys. Y'all crack me up with your hotel pictures! You could do an entire album of your travels and the different hotels you stay in. :)