Photobucket

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jackson's unusual sleeping position

Today during Jackson's nap I heard him making some noises. But not crying so I thought he was just playing then I realized he got quite so I went to check on him and this was initially what I saw.
Yep legs sticking out of the side of his bed. So of course I took a closer look made sure he was ok and then went straight to get the camera. Where I was able to get a closer look at what was going on. Somehow he was still covered up with the exception of his legs of course.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

That is freaking hilarious!!! It is really amazing all of the contorted ways we find HC sleeping. Good times!

Anonymous said...

That was really cute. They can get in some very different positions.

0 said...

oh my goodness!! how funny & cute is he??!! :o)

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!