Photobucket

Monday, June 23, 2008

35 Week Dr Appointment

Well last night was a little bit eventful. I had about 5 contractions over 3 1/2 hours. The contractions were not that bad but they were definitely there. So today I had my 35 week appointment I was measuring 36 weeks, his heart rate was 150 and my iron and blood pressure were good. I lost 1/2 lb. so for the entire pregnancy I am up 11 1/2lbs (yes I am proud of that!). Dr. Snowden checked me and there are no developments in that area but she did say that if I don't go on my own prior to 39 weeks she thinks we need to go ahead and do a repeat c-section. I hope I can go on my own but mostly I just want a healthy baby and to have a good experience. I am going to the Dr weekly so she will monitor any changes with me. I will keep you all posted on any events that occur but we are almost packed and ready just in case!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW EXCITING! CAN"T WAIT TO SEE THE LITTLE MAN!

Monica