Photobucket

Monday, June 16, 2008

New to Blogging!!

As many of you know I have a baby website but finally I have been persuaded to join the world of blogging!!! So I will try to do my best to keep this current and to keep everyone up to date on the happenings of my pregnancy and upcoming delivery!! I went to the doctor today and most everything went well. My iron is up to 36 (which is considered normal) YEA!! My sugar is doing very well in fact I have not had any readings above the level set by my doctor. The 1st time they checked my blood pressure today it was 144 over 98 which was way high! However after laying down for a few minutes she rechecked and I was 120 over 80 so that was good. They are also continuing to check my liver enzymes to make sure I do not become toxic. One level has been a little elevated but nothing alarming so far, but it seems they will be checking it weekly to make sure it stays ok. His little heart was beating so fast today his heart rate was 165. I was measuring 35 weeks and I am actually only 34 weeks. I also gained 2 lbs and so I am up 12 lbs for the entire pregnancy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for you to get here we have been looking forward to meeting you for so long!