Photobucket

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy one week birthday to Jackson!!

As of 9:13 this morning Jackson was one week old. At the time of his one week birthday I was washing our sheets because Jackson had pooped on them.... Guess that is all part of being a Mom. Other than that everything is going very good with him we went to the Dr. on Friday for a weight check and he had gained 3 1/2 ounces in the two days since we left the hospital. He is now back up to 7 lbs 11 1/2 oz. The Dr. was very pleased with how everything was going so we don't have to go back for 3 weeks so our next dr's appt is on 8-8-08. We are a little sleep deprived today because he decided to stay away from 3:00 to 5:30 and this was after we did not get into bed until after midnight. But as you other Moms know nothing can overcome being sleep deprived like holding your little one in your arms. Chad has been my saving grace with Jackson he helps with everything and has backed away from nothing. He is right there beside me no matter what. I have fallen in love with him even more just by seeing how he is with Jackson.
I go back to my dr. tomorrow and hopefully I will get my staples out at that time and hopefully I will get a clean bill of health.

Here are some pictures we have taken of Jackson since we got home. I am a picture nut and I want to make sure I have everything photographed.

Jackson holding his Dad's had.

Jackson in his frog outfit!

Jackson after his 1st sponge bath!

Jackson in his stroller for the 1st time. His 1st stop was at Fresh Market!! We went there so many times when he was pregnant it only seems fitting that he went there for his 1st outing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He is a doll!

Brandi said...

Glad to hear he is gaining weight like a good little boy. He needs to build up his strength, football season is quickly approaching!