Photobucket

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Saban in Scottsboro


On Wednesday Coach Nick Saban was speaking in Scottsboro. After our Dr.'s appointment on Monday we felt comfortable enough that I would not be in the hospital Wednesday to buy tickets. I really did not know what to expect when we got there, but it was interesting. We got there about 15 minutes early and I decided I would get us something to drink. When I walked to the back to get a drink they announced he would be signing autographs and taking pictures 1st then he would be speaking last. Since I was already standing right beside the table they had set up for this I got in line (I was actually 1st in line). You could either get one item signed or one picture per person. Chad had brought a magazine to get signed so I got that signed for my one item.
And for Chad's item we took the picture.


It turned out really good that we were close to the front of the line because he only signed things for a limited time and some people did not get their items signed. Then he spoke for about 35 minutes and then took questions from the audience. I thought that it was pretty neat and I am glad we were able to go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Picture!

Deborah said...

Nice pictures. Chads looks like he enjoyed it.

Brandi said...

Was Coach Saban scratching his bottom in that first picture? Hilarious!