Photobucket

Monday, July 7, 2008

We have a date!!! Now lets see if we use it?!?!?!

Well we went for our 37 week check up today and nothing has changed. It seems this little guy is comfortable and happy and does not want to join us! Nothing has changed with me even though I am having tons of contractions. So along with the Dr. we decided that we would go ahead and schedule a c-section for the 22nd. If I go into labor prior to that we will obviously get to cancel the c-section. Because I had a c-section last time either I have to go into labor naturally (thus not be induced) or I have to have a c-section. I was really hoping not to have a c-section, but more than that I just want to get him here healthy and happy. I have also posted directions to St Vincents in another post for those of you who would like to come and visit while we are in the hospital. We don't mind you visiting the hospital or us when we get home but if you visit at our house please let us know you are on your way. If you visit the hospital just come on over we certainly will not be going anywhere (at least I won't). Chad may have to go pick up me some foods that have I really missed the last 10 weeks since I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes.
I guess some of you may want to know the other info from my Dr.s appt today. His heart rate was 150 and he is measuring 38 weeks (as I said I am only 37). My blood pressure was up a bit 144 over 90, but it went down to 140/80 before we left. My total weight gain for the pregnancy is 12 lbs. And for the 1st time in many many weeks I did not have to give any blood today (YEA!).

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Yea!!! We will be happy to bring you guy some food. I know how bad the hospital food is. I do recommend their pancakes for breakfast. It was the best food they gave me while I was there.

Anonymous said...

I am ready to see pics of the little man! Good Luck!