Photobucket

Sunday, September 14, 2008

2 months already!


I can't believe that he is already two months old. I am really enjoying my time with him. He is changing so much every day and I am so glad that I am getting to see all of his changes firsthand. He is going through a phase of being a Mommy's boy big time! He has been really attached to me lately. Now don't get me wrong nothing makes me feel better than to know that my little guy wants me, but he can really wear me down sometimes. Chad is still so helpful and I really could not do it without him. He sometimes gets the bad end of the deal because he ends up with Jackson when he is screaming. But he has found that Jackson's favorite thing to do with his Daddy is to stand up and watch TV. (as you will notice he is having a bad hair day in this picture)
He also likes to sit in the corner of the couch and watch tv. He looks like such a little man in this picture.

Jackson celebrated his 2 month birthday yesterday with a trip to Huntsville to meet Tim and Amanda and watch the Bama game at Wings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is one beautiful boy.