Photobucket

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I am so happy about these

About 2 weeks ago a friend of mine (Ashley Colon) came over to our house and took some wonderful pictures of Jackson and our family. I wanted some pictures that were not the standard photographer shots and she was able to get exactly what I wanted. She took so much time with Jackson and us. You all know children get hungry, fussy, and tired during pictures. Ashley waited through all of these circumstances and got some wonderful pictures because of it. Here are some of the pictures I could not begin to put them all on here but I hope you like these -- I sure do!

ps Don't forget to leave a comment sometimes I hear that so many people read the blog and I would love to know what you think of it.



















5 comments:

The Ealum's said...

Those are amazing!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures look great! I am sure Jackson will have TONS of Bama gear! He already does! :)

0 said...

Those are really, REALLY good! She did an excellent job! These kind of pictures are my fav kind!! :o)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great and Jackson is so cute. He looks so grown up in his bama gear. However I think we should have an alternate school plan, LSU. Love David and Deborah

Anonymous said...

These are some great pictures of your new family. Congradulations on your new bundle of joy and yes they do grow to fast.

Kathy Brewer