Photobucket

Monday, September 22, 2008

Double digits

Jackson in his new Bama shirt watch the Tide Roll over the Hogs! (thanks Amanda for the picts)
Oh yea my little guy has dimples!! And he is not afraid to use them!!!

Jackson has hit the double digit mark he is now 10 weeks old! Sometimes it seems like he has been here so much longer and sometimes it just seems like yesterday that I was pregnant and miserable!! But never the less he is here happy and healthy and filling our lives with so much joy!

I really must enjoy this blog thing or I am crazy one! Because right now to type this blog we are sitting in the public library in Scottsboro Jackson is hooked to me in his Baby Bjorn (the best gift I have ever given myself)! Our computer crashed about 2 weeks ago and thankfully it is still under the extended warranty I insisted should be purchased! So for the past few weeks we have been either going to Memaw's or to the library for most of our Internet needs. However I do have limited Internet on my phone so that has helped out a little. (At least it helped Chad to be able to read his Bama message boards). It almost would have been easier to just not blog but I made the decision to blog and I am going to stick with it. I am never sure who if anyone reads the blog but nevertheless I blog on. Maybe it's mostly for me, I went back a few weeks ago and read my 1st few blogs and I actually enjoyed it.... I however did not like the pictures of me being huge but hey it's all part of the process!!

This past weekend was very busy for all of us Friday night we went to eat with MeMaw and Papa in Guntersville. Saturday Jackson's "uncle" Tim and "aunt" Amanda came over for a day long football watching event! And on Sunday Jackson stayed at MeMaw's and we went to Huntsville. Everyone has always said we are on the go a lot and we are! And having Jackson has not really changed that except we have more things to take with us when we go!! So far he has been great every time we are in a restaurant and he loves to be around people. At least as long as Mommy is close by! We are so lucky to have so many people around that love him!! Stay tuned for more of our busy, crazy, fun, and happy life!!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

You are a dedicated blogger. I love to read about Jackson and how he is growing. I agree about just having more stuff to take with you. HC gets toted around everywhere with us. She doesn't seem to mind. I guess she just doesn't know any better.

Anonymous said...

He looks JUST LIKE HIS DADDY! He is so sweet. I can't wait to meet him first hand. I love that you do this blog. If you didn't I wouldn't get to watch him grow up in pictures. Hope to see ya soon! Keep blogging. :)

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog. I'm a daily visitor. Keep it going!