Photobucket

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Eleven weeks old!! oh yea and Roll tide Roll!!!

Jackson says, "Touchdown Bama"!!

Well Jackson is currently celebrating his 11 week birthday with a BIG bottle of milk complete with cereal. As you might have guessed Jackson likes to eat. He likes it so much that when I took him to be weighed last week (when I had to go to the dr.) he was up to 13 lbs 9 oz. So in 2 and a half weeks he gained from 12 lbs 2 oz. He is a growing boy! He has grown so much that we have had to adjust the size of Jackson's favorite place to be.... attached to me in his baby bjorn. At at almost 14 lbs I am getting quite a workout carrying him. But as I have said before I love to have him next to me he it is the sweetest thing.
He has also started to babble much more this week. He makes tons of sounds and laughs more too. I read that it is good to mimic the sounds back to him and I have been doing this and sometimes he mimics me back. Its really cute. I also think that it is important to actually talk to your baby. Jackson loves for you to talk to him. And I am sure some of you know I love to talk to we are a perfect match!! It is actually great to talk to him. I can tell him anything and he just looks at me. He is the perfect chatting companion because he doesn't blab any secret I tell him, he doesn't talk when I talk, and best of all he thinks I am always right! haha!!

Now this blog can't come and go without me at least mentioning the Bama vs. Georgia game!! Wow what a game. I have said for so long that I wanted to go to that game, but so far I have not had it in me to leave Jackson for more than a few hours so it was not an option this time. But of course we watched the game in complete game day attire. Jackson wore his new Bama bib from our friend Law (and Hunter). Maybe its a lucky bib!! We debated taking Jackson to a game this year but we have decided to take him to the Bama vs. Kentucky game this coming Saturday in Tuscaloosa. Right now we are very excited about this (we will see how we feel come about the 4th quarter of the game)!! I am sure you will see lots of pictures next week. Just wish us luck....

In addition, I want to say I met someone I only knew via blogging Saturday. Her husband and Chad are the same age but Brooke has a blog and we met via myspace and then added each others blog. It was really neat for me to met someone it seemed like I already knew. I guess there are many ways to make new friends!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Can't wait to see you Saturday but I really can't wait to meet Jackson! :) Call and let me know your plans so I can be sure we are at the quad at the same time.

Brandi said...

I hope we get to see you guys on Saturday. Y'all will do fine with Jackson. I think this is the easy time to take them to the games. Next year will be a whole new story. Roll Tide!

Brysmommy, Kenswifey said...

Oh..yeah..we are on here! I got my pics on myspace..and facebook..but my blogging is suffering! Maybe I will have time to catch up soon! It was great "meeting" you!!! Good luck with Jackson..but no luck/love for Alabama! :)LOL