Photobucket

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jackson is 7 weeks and the Tide Rolls!!

Jackson is 7 weeks old today. He is still growing and changing so much! Last night Amanda came over and we watched the wonderful outcome of the Alabama vs. Clemson game! Chad smoked some ribs and we all had a wonderful dinner. Jackson was all decked out in his Bama clothes so that he could watch his very 1st Bama game!! He of course cheered the Tide to a victory! What a difference a season makes. Last year I spent most of football season going to the dr and going through infertility treatments. I acutally found out we were pregnant the week after the LSU game last year. It is much nicer to know I am done with that phase of life and now am on to learning all things little boy. I am sure Jackson will end up with tons of Bama things over his life and this is his 1st official Game Day shirt (I am sure I will keep it).
Chad and Jackson took this picture in their Game Day attire

Jackson is in his preppy little khaki pants and Bama Polo shirt

Since I was pregnant I have been a part of a message board on ivillage. Last week I read the message board and someone posted their little one was sitting in his Bumbo seat. I thought no way is a child this young able to do this yet. So we were all in Jackson's room and I thought I would try it so Chad got his Bumbo seat out and we sat him in it. And sure enough he could sit up in it. Not for a long time because his head gets too heavy but he can do if for a while. It makes me happy and sad at the same time. Happy that he is reaching a new milestone and sad that he is growing up too fast.



Jackson had been smiling much more lately. It is so cute however it is hard to get a picture of him smiling. Last week he was really smiling a lot one day and I picked up the camera and got this great picture. I was so excited.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Roll Tide Jackson! It is always nice to see another Bama baby on gameday.

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute in his preppie Bama outfit. Can't wait to see him again.

The Ealum's said...

Roll Tide! He is getting so big!!