Photobucket

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

3 month pictures



I wanted to get 3 month pictures made of Jackson so we went tonight to have them made at Portrait Innovations. Yes I do realize Jackson is almost 4 months old but I still have two days to spare. I will try to plan better in the future and not run it so close. My intention was to only get pictures of Jackson and Chad but I decided I would be in one of them. However the photographer put me in another one and I ended up really happy with that one. I guess that figures. However, I was not overly happy with the photographer we used because I thought he rushed us a lot. I have used them several times and really never felt this rushed. Here are some of the pictures we had made I hope you enjoy them!













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.

The Ealum's said...

Those are good. Like the one w you in houndstooth!

Brandi said...

Great pictures! It must be a Christmas rush thing. They did that to us too.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! They're all great!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. Like the Houndstooth as well. We are getting ours done there (in Tuscaloosa) on Nov. 22. I begged them to let me bring my dog but no luck. Hope to see ya soon. I have called and left you a few messages. Give me a call when you can.