Photobucket

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Getting Jackson's 1st Tree

Yesterday we went to pick out our Christmas Tree and Jackson's 1st Christmas Tree. We bundled him up lots which meant in addition to all of his clothes we also wrapped him into my coat. We got the tree home and as usual it is always bigger at home than it is in the Christmas tree lot. I guess it is something that they put on it that makes it grow bigger on the way home. Jackson slept through the decorating process and woke up just in time to see the end result. I will post finished results soon.


2 comments:

Brandi said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are cute. The poem is sweet. I just changed it to girl. HA! I hate we missed each other in T-town AGAIN! Call when you come back to see the girls. Maybe we can meet at the mall.