Photobucket

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Jackson Rolls and The Tide does too!!!

Saturday was a big day for us because as the title of my blog states Jackson and The Tide both rolled on Saturday. Let me explain a little... First thing Saturday morning I asked Chad to lay Jackson on his tummy time mat. Now I have made it clear in prior blogs that Jackson hates tummy time, so Chad asked if that was going to make him scream. I said yes probably but we do it as long as he will tolerate it. So he laid him down and I went on about my chores. Chad called me into the living room and said I think he is going to roll over. When I got there I moved some of his toys to give him more room and flip flop there he went straight from his tummy to his back. Then I did what every loving Mommy would do ... yep I flipped him right back over to his tummy and grabbed the video camera so I could get footage of this milestone and sure enough he rolled over again. Since this event he has even enjoyed some tummy time a little bit more. He has been propping up in his bed and watching his Rainforest aquarium.
Here is Jackson just after he rolled over. Maybe it was the shirt that helped give him the strength to roll!


Now for the Tide Rolling over the LSU tigers. We watched the game at home with Tim and Amanda and their children (ok they are dogs but they are still cute and Jackson loves to look at them). We cooked and enjoyed the game. Yes this was a little more nerve wracking than some of our other games this year but we were all very excited about Bama's win and being 10-0 and clinching the SEC West title!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!

Here is Jackson right after he figured out that the puppy had hair and he knew exactly what to do with it.... Pull it!!

This is an action shot. The dog jumped over his head and he tried to watch her!! I can't believe I got the dog in the air in my shot.
Jackson is growing and changing so much and one area where we can really tell he is growing is in his bath tub. Here is a picture of Jackson in his tub on October 5th and then on November 5th. Yes that tub is getting full!!!
October 5th
November 5th



3 comments:

Katie said...

I have been following your blog and my son Hudson hates tummy time. He was born several weeks after Jackson so its been interesting comparing them.

Katie

Brandi said...

Way to go Jackson! What an awesome shot of the the dog in mid air. The tub shots are very telling. He is such a cute growing boy.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. He is about to have to get in the big tub.. :) The dog in the air shot is funny. Are you coming to T-town this week?The LSU game had me a nervous wreck!