Photobucket

Friday, April 3, 2009

Another Bath Time Change

Well Jackson has outgrown his baby bath tub so we began the search for a bath seat. I had quite a bit of trouble finding what I was looking for I guess they don't make this style much more. Probably because someone did not watch their child and they tipped over or something. However on a personal note I think lots of things are unsafe without supervision. Note to parents WATCH YOUR CHILD!! But I digress..... So anyway my aunt found this bath seat at a thrift store and after a good scrubbing by MeMaw with some Clorox it was ready to go. I thought I would show you how bath time has progressed over the last 8 1/2 months and wow things sure change fast with a little one!!


Jackson's 1st bath and boy was he angry about it!!
However soon bath time became one of his favorite things especially when he learned to splash!!!
We finally had to turn his tub around so that he could sit up which he loved.




We 1st tried him in his new bath seat in the sink, but the seat and Jackson just did not fit!!!
So we moved his seat to his tub and he really had a good time although he is not quite used to having so much room.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

We are still in our tub but we are pushing the limits on it. I haven't even thought about looking for a bath seat. I guess I just don't want her to out grow her little blue tub.

Peyton James said...

I cannot believe how big he has gotten!!! Oh my goodness! He is such a cutie! And I did not realise you all lived near Huntsville. I wish I could go to Bridge Street anytime I wanted!!

Monica said...

YAHOO! Finally in the real tub!