Photobucket

Monday, April 6, 2009

He is ALL BOY!!

Jackson's personality is developing so much here lately. And oh my he is ALL boy not that this is a bad thing but its going to get interesting around here. I have a few pictures to use as evidence.
Jackson's new favorite to is our spare remote control. We had to give him his own because he would get the one that works the living room tv and would have all kinds of things changed in just a second. So in this picture Jackson is sleeping in his swing but still holding his remote. And after the picture I tried to take the remote and he woke right up and gave me a mean look. I gave it back and he went back to sleep.

In this one Jackson has gotten sunglasses recently and he loves them. I guess he is trying to increase his "cool factor" but I am just not sure you can be too cool when you have a drooling problem.

Now in this picture we gave him cheese puffs and this is how he though you should eat or should I say smoke them. I advised him that if he was ever caught with anything besides a cheese puff between those lips I would extinguish him because I would have to assume he was on fire. He understood. His Dad suggested that he might have just found out we had beat Tennessee this year and this was his imitation cigar. LOL!!

Finally the last thing I have noticed the past few week is that as soon as you take his diaper off to change him he grabs his "boy parts" I have assured him that they will not go anywhere and he does not have to make sure they are always there but he feels the need to check every time. (And obviously no photos are taken of this boy trait).

2 comments:

Brandi said...

What a cool dude he is. I'm thinking we should give HC her own remote. That would save lots of "off limits".

Monica said...

That is so cute! I love them all. Tell him his "cool factor" is working. Too bad I STILL have not seen him. Maybe his 1st b'day. :) Glad you do the posts or I would not have gotten to see him grow up. He is a doll.