Photobucket

Friday, April 24, 2009

Jackson can pull up!!!!!!

Ok let me give a few instructions 1st about this video. I turned my camera longways to take the video and unlike photos there is no rotate option for video so sorry about the sideways video but I think you can still get the point.


Now for some background. Chad and I were sitting on the couch watching some tv just before we put Jackson to be and Chad looked up and said "he is standing up" so of course we both jumped up and I grabbed the camera. He of course fell down. But right on cue he began to start pulling back up and it took him some work but he finally got himself there. So yes the kid that refuses to crawl can pull up go figure....



After Jackson's pulling up experience I told Chad that now we have to get ready cause he is going to fall and yesterday that event did happen Jackson had pulled himself up at his push behind toy and then splat and even though I piled about 8 pillows around them he missed them all and hit the push toy on his way to the floor resulting in this.......


Jackson's 1st Boo Boo!!

He cried instantly so I knew it was real crying and not just drama tears but it only lasted for about 30 seconds and he was ready to go!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Nice shiner! It doesn't matter what we do, they end up avoiding all protection and hitting something on the way down.

Monica said...

Love all the posts. It is so fun to read them and keep up with the little man. Hope to meet him SOON!