Photobucket

Friday, April 24, 2009

Jackson is 9 months old!!

Again as I post every single month Jackson is growing up so very fast. I love to see him grow and change but at the same time I really do wish I could put it all in slow motion!! So just after the 9 month mark we took him into the pediatrician for his check up and everything looked really good.
His weight was 20 lbs 3 oz which is the 55th percentile
His height was 29 3/4 inches which is the 90th percentile
His head size was 18 inches which is the 75th percentile
He had to get a shot which he never really likes at all but this time we took his favorite toy (yes his remote) so he stopped the yelping shrieking screaming a little sooner. Of course when I first saw his weight I thought he had not gained enough but turns out he was in the 50th percentile at 6 months so he has moved up to the 55th so I guess that is fine. Dr. Anderson prepared us that he may not always eat as good as he does now but keeping him on a schedule would help and if you know me or you have ever kept Jackson you know he is on a schedule. Apparently if you don't allow a lot of snacking especially on junky foods kids eat better so we will stick to this in hopes to keeping our good little eater on after his 1st birthday. I can't believe we are getting so close to his birthday. Wow!!! I have started making a few plans but I will have to get more done soon. We have so much going on between now and July!!
Here is Jackson at the Dr.'s office with his remote!!

Also stay tuned to the blog over the next week or so. We had Jackson's 9 month/Easter pictures/family pictures made about 2 weeks ago and I will be posting some of them soon. I can't wait to see them!!!!

No comments: