Photobucket

Friday, April 3, 2009

New car seat


For a while now we have been thinking about going on and getting Jackson a bigger car seat. He was getting SO too big for his infant seat and too heavy to carry him and his seat (at least too heavy for me to carry). We looked for several weeks and we read several consumer reviews and decided on a car set. The only negative is that people said it is hard to install rear facing but we did ok with that and now Jackson is riding in his new seat. We were not sure if he would be able to sleep in his new seat as well but no problem there either. I think he is going to be like me and as long as the car is moving he can sleep anywhere.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

We just changed HC over to her new seat on Sunday. It seems huge, especially in Shane's tiny car. We put it in the middle but I can't see over it when I'm driving. We are considering moving it to the side. I would rather her stay in the middle but it would probably be safer if I could see traffic.

Monica said...

Aw. Growing up so fast! He will really love it when he can turn forward!