Photobucket

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New pictures Yes I am very excited!!!

Our photographer Ashely (who might I add I love) just got finished editing and getting our newest batch of pictures ready and you can get a sneak peak if you check out Life's Mirror Images Blog in my blog list on the left!!! I am picking up the Cd tomorrow and I will post some more soon!!! But I thought I would show you a few today!!
If you are tired of all of your pictures looking the same and you would like to contact Ashley let me know and I will get you her info!! I really do love the time she spends with us and with a baby that is SO important!! She is so creative and always looking for ways to get the most out of the session!! But at the same time she listens and is open to your ideas!! Unlike some photographers who think they know your child better than you..... Anyway I hope you like the picts and I hope if you need a photographer you consider Ashley.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Y'all got some great pictures!