Photobucket

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy One Month Birthday to Jackson


Jackson on his One Month Birthday!
His bib is appropriate it said to Please Feed the Bears.
Jackson's take on it is to Please Feed Jackson


Wow I can't believe that he is already a month old. It has been such a wonderful blessing to have Jackson here with us. He is really beginning to develop his own little unique personality. He definitely looks more like Chad but he may be like me in that he is not very patient and when he is hungry he wants his food that very second! He has started to really focus in on people and things this week. He watches as we pass by (although sometimes he looses where you are and looks everywhere for you). He also started to smile as a reaction to something yesterday. He had been doing the standard smile for no reason thing that babies do forever but yesterday it has a purpose. Chad walked by and tickled his foot and Jackson looked up and gave a super big cute smile. It was so cute.

Having Jackson here has definitely given me a different perspective on me!! I am normally a go full speed at things person. Well yesterday I had one of those slight new baby brake downs where I thought I was not getting enough done and what if I was not getting enough milk to feed him (after all he does still want to eat 5 oz per feeding). Well thanks to the support of my wonderful husband and going to get a pedicure I got over that. Well today Jackson and I spent all day just vegging around the house. In fact it was very late in the afternoon when I took off my PJ's and I was just fine with that. I have found that even though I am usually half asleep my favorite thing is to look down at Jackson after he has finished eating at 3 in the morning when he has fallen back to sleep in my arms. Or walking into the room and seeing my dear husband sitting there with his little boy in his arms. It is wonderful to see how great of a Dad Chad is turning into. He is a lifesaver for me. He helps with everything and he always gives Jackson his bath. Having Jackson here makes all those horrible weeks of pregnancy so worth it!
Here are some picts of Jackson we took today on his one month birthday.
Jackson and his Daddy with some glider time while Daddy is home for lunch.

Jackson in this 3 Little Bears Shirt!

Jackson on his Tummy Time Toy. He has started to push up and kick his feet to try to make himself roll over. He really prefers to be on his back so he can see everything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miranda I just got pics in the mail, not sue if they were from you or your mom but they are very good! Jackson is growing so fast. Hope you guys are doing great. Talk to you later.

O.V.