Photobucket

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mommy is growing older!


Last Wednesday was my 32nd Birthday. Although having Jackson here and healthy was a big enough gift I got some wonderful gifts from Jackson and Chad. I got several things that I wanted for Jackson. I got a wonderful Alabama stroller and backpack and a caramel apple woodwick candle!

Somehow my wonderful husband and family helped me to stretch out my birthday for almost 7 days! On Tuesday the 5th we had my birthday with Chad's family. On the 6th (my actual bday) Chad and Jackson cooked me a wonderful steak dinner and gave me my wonderful gifts. On Friday night we went to my Moms and on Saturday we had Birthday lunch for me and my step dad. On Sunday Chad planned for us to spend the night at the Marriott Ross Bridge Resort and Spa in Hoover. We went to eat at Carrabbas Sunday night and to Cheesecake Factory on Monday.

Here are several picts from this weekend and from our Ross Bridge stay.

Chad with Jackson and Peyton

Bailie and Jackson




Mommy, Daddy and Jackson with this really big mirror in our room at Ross Bridge



Mommy and Jackson overlooking the pool.



Daddy and Jackson at the Pool


Mommy Daddy and Jackson at Ross Bridge


2 comments:

0 said...

Hey Miranda!! You new addition is quite the handsome fellow!! Congrats! ~ Karen (Kinard) Moore

Brandi said...

Happy Birthday