Photobucket

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Jackson's 1st pictures!!

Well as you can tell Jackson had changed so much in the past few weeks. Therefore, I decided that I needed to get some pictures made to keep track how much he had changed. I am a picture person so I am looking for someone to take Jackson's pictures on a regular basis but for this time we just decided to go to Portrait Innovations. Although I did not know what to expect Jackson did so good for the pictures. Of course we used his pappy to entertain him between shots and to get him to face the direction we needed him to. Here are a few of the pictures that we had made:

2 comments:

Brandi said...

We just did Portrait Innovations for HC's 3 month pictures. I was really impressed. They did a great job and we have tons of pictures. I debated up until the week we had them done if I wanted to go to a "real" photographer, but I liked them so much we will probably use them for all of our pictures. That way we can have more made. Jackson looks great and so alert.

Anonymous said...

The pictures look great! He is a cutie. I have found that Portrait Innovations does pictures just as good as anywhere else.