Photobucket

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Jackson is 5 weeks old

My little boy is growing and changing so fast that I am in total shock. I have asked Chad to make him stop growing so fast. He has told me it is out of his hands! LOL We have made a point of taking lots of pictures of him so that we are able to look back and see how much he has changed. His face has gotten so full and his cheeks are so chubby that they are just kissable! And trust me they get tons of kisses every day. Jackson is also getting to be a Mommy's boy. I guess he realizes that Mommy is his food source. Even though Daddy does give him lots of his bottles when I have pumped milk. He will cry with Chad and the second he hands him to me he stops. But I am sure that will change all to soon but I am going to take full advantage of all the time that he wants to lay on my chest now. I am sure soon enough I will do good to get a hug. I really am enjoying him being so little and cuddly!
Jackson has also found a love for his swing. He loves to get in it and he wants it to go! Not barely moving he wants big movements and he will sit there for quite a while as happy as he can be! It is great for getting things done and for getting him to sleep. (Sorry the picture is a little blurry)

Jackson's tv is mounted on the wall just above his changing table. So far the tv has been more for Mommy and Daddy than Jackson. But last week when I was changing him he found the tv and now if he lays on his changing table he always looks up at the tv if it is turned on. I guess he is his Daddy's little boy so he got his love for tv honest!! I guess I should get used to it since I will be living in a house with two people who both want to watch tv. So here is a picture of Jackson watching his tv. It is amazing what having a child will do. Last year this time we were packing this tv up every week to take it to Tuscaloosa to our tailgate and this year it is mounted on the wall in Jackson's room. Wow our lives have changed so much in a year.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I love that Jackson loves his swing. HC digs it sometimes. It bothers me because I think it should be the best thing ever. I wish they made one for me. I would nap there as much as possible.