Photobucket

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wow already 3 weeks old

I always mean to post sometime during the week but somehow sleep deprivation wins out over blog posting so maybe as Jackson sleeps better I will get to post more. We have had a fairly busy week. On Monday I took Jackson to a local Dr.s office to have him weighed and wow was I surprised. In the 10 days since he had been to the pediatrician he had gained exactly 1 lb. I can really tell in his face. He is eating really good when i pump and give him a bottle he eats between 4 1/2 and 6 oz and he usually eats every 3 to 3 1/2 hours.

On Friday we decided to take advantage of Tax Free Weekend to get Jackson some additional clothes and to get me some clothes. We got some great buys for both of us. Jackson was so good while we shopped. He loves to ride in his stroller so as long as the stroller was moving he was happy. After shopping we met Amanda and Tim at TGI Fridays to eat. Again Jackson just slept through dinner and through the 5 times that someone in the restaurant had Happy Birthday sang very loudly to them.
Finally on Saturday Chad, his Mom, and I did something I have been looking forward to for a long time. We packed up my maternity clothes and got out my regular clothes. I still have some weight I want to lose. I have lost all of my baby weight but I still need to loose my infertility weight. Those medications and the stress tend to make me gain more than pregnancy. But I can fit into my regular jeans and most of my clothes. I am so excited!!!! I know it seems crazy but I was sick of seeing those maternity clothes.
This week is my birthday so I am excited. I love birthdays it is the only holiday that is all yours. So I have always enjoyed birthdays (except my 30th for some reason I had issues with it).



Here are some of Jackson's pictures from this week. He is growing and changing daily.


Jackson loves for his Daddy to come home and hold him during lunch. It helps me so much that Chad feeds him and everything while he is home and I can get some things done.



Jackson in one of his new Gymboree outfits!!


He is growing into such a big and handsome boy!!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Congrats on the regular clothes. I'm still holding onto a pair of shorts that I love! They are just too comfortable to get give up just yet. Jackson is too cute! He is eating as much if not more than HC already. What a hungry little boy! See you guys soon. Happy Birthday

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Hope you had a great b'day! Call me when you have a minute.
Monica

The James Family said...

He is such a handsome little man even in all that Alabama stuff. By the way, Marty loves the Alabama stuff, me not so much. HA! I am glad everything is going so great for you all!

Anonymous said...

I meant to tell you that Rachel has named her babies. They are going to be Brody Anderson Meggs and Brayden Aaron Meggs. Together they are BAM BAM. HA! I love Brody and Brayden. Also, I would love to see some updated pics of the girls on here! Glad you are good. Give me a call! I am afraid to call and wake you up.
Monica